I want to thank happilyeverafterorsomething for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger award. If you haven’t read this blog, you need to check it out.
The last time I won any kind of award was a few years ago. I got second place for my age group in the local FunRun. I think there might have been five or six women participating in my age group. It’s a small town. But trust me, like with this award, I got a great amount of satisfaction. Who doesn’t like to be noticed?
My first job in this prestigious position is to list the four easy rules.
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
JUST THE FACTS,MA’AM
Now to list seven things about myself that will not get me thrown in jail or institutionalized. Actually there is nothing that would get me thrown in jail but the institution, I’m not so sure.
- I’d love to be onstage for just one production of Les Miserables. It was my first Broadway musical. I’m too old for my favorite role of Eponine. I have children older than the character. Maybe I could stand in the background looking French and lip sync the songs. Did I mention I can’t sing?
- I love dreams and fancy myself a decent dream interpreter.
- Just once, I’d love to know every answer on Jeopardy. And the day I do it, I want someone watching with me.
- I directed a play at my local Community theatre. The theatre closed shortly afterwards. I try not to believe there’s a connection.
- I love Google sky map. I find comfort in knowing what the stars look like above me-day or night.
- I don’t understand the fascination with reality tv. It makes me very uncomfortable.
- I love to travel. I’m looking for a new angle so someone out there will pay me to travel and do a humorous blog. I’m sure no one else would want this job!
AND THE NOMINEES ARE
Next I must list fifteen blogs I have recently discovered. I’m sure some of these blogs already have lots of awards on their shelves but they are new and fun for me.
- Write Now
- You’ve Been Hooked!
- Matt’s Monthly Musings
- Robotic Rhetoric
- Chicks With Ticks
- The View is Great!
- Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge
- mind over Madness
- Post Departum Depression
My work here is done. You probably now know more about me than most of my neighbors. They should really read my blog.